Visit CafePress.com/mnb_mcdermott
Now you can get my artwork on goodies!
Proceeds go directly
to benefit... well, me!


See What's in my Beer Cellar!


Oct 12, 2010

How to brew beer in a coffee maker, using only materials commonly found on a modestly sized oceanographic research vessel. « Southern Fried Science

Once again, life is made better by science. I have known of homebrewers who tried out "prison hooch" methods, so this is actually a step up. I have also pondered a method for a truly limited batch beer: "One Beer, One Bottle." Said bottle to be artfully decorated so I could truly claim the value of the beer is in its bottle, and that I won't claim the contents are drinkable, so it could be sold on the E-bay.

Just one question for the author: How do you gather and prepare the seaweed?

No comments: