Visit CafePress.com/mnb_mcdermott
Now you can get my artwork on goodies!
Proceeds go directly
to benefit... well, me!


See What's in my Beer Cellar!


Loading...

Oct 12, 2010

How to brew beer in a coffee maker, using only materials commonly found on a modestly sized oceanographic research vessel. « Southern Fried Science

Once again, life is made better by science. I have known of homebrewers who tried out "prison hooch" methods, so this is actually a step up. I have also pondered a method for a truly limited batch beer: "One Beer, One Bottle." Said bottle to be artfully decorated so I could truly claim the value of the beer is in its bottle, and that I won't claim the contents are drinkable, so it could be sold on the E-bay.

Just one question for the author: How do you gather and prepare the seaweed?

No comments: